I believe I'm in a slow motion recovery phase, too. I also think I miss the challenge more than I realized since I found myself reading this article at the Huffinton Post: An A to Z of Noah Webster's Finest Forgotten Words. Since it already has all the work done for you, it would make a great theme for the 2016 A to Z Challenge, but I couldn't resist sharing a few forgotten words that made me smile-- in alphabetical order of course.
- AFTER-WISE (adj.)Defined by Webster as "wise afterwards or too late" -- or in other words, the perfect term for describing that feeling of knowing exactly what you should have said (or done) after the opportunity to say it (or do it) has passed you by.
- I realized AFTER-WISE that I'd missed the window to post on the 2015 A to Z Blogging Challenge Reflections as the Linky Link is now closed.
- BABBLEMENT often bubbles uncontrollably out of me when I'm excited.
- In life and in writing, I don't want to be considered a FOPDOODLE.
- I enjoy reading and writing chapters that end in ILLAQUEATION.
- At times the writing process seems very TARDIGRADOUS.
Are you missing the challenge? Do you find yourself looking for things in ABC order? Have you been a victim of Babblement recently?