Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Image result for a to z challenge 2015


Are you taking the A to Z Road Trip? (Oops! I meant Challenge. That's what happens when I try to do a quick post.) Now, back to the corrected blog post....

I haven't taken the Challenge for the past two years, but now that some writing time is opening up, I decided to take the Blogging from A to Z Challenge. It took me awhile to join the fun, and I'm waaay down on the list at number 1051, but I'm in! I can't believe how excited I am to give this a go after my two year absence. I will reveal my theme next week and hope you stop by to see what it is. 

How about you? Are you in? Have you picked a theme for the challenge? Care to share it here? 

What is the A to Z Challenge you ask? Find all your answers here



5 comments:

LD Masterson said...

Nope, not brave enough for the challenge. But I applaud the rest of you and I'll enjoy popping in and out of participating blogs - including this one, of course.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I always try to take the road trip and never get far. But I am ready for the theme reveal next week.

Nick Wilford said...

I never quite managed the road trip, but I'm definitely looking forward to April! I missed last year as well, but it was actually hopping around blogs that brought me back to blogging after a hiatus for personal reasons.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Yippee. I think I met you one year on the Challenge. I'll probably see you every day.

Donna L Martin said...

Hi there!

I'm stopping by as many blogs as I can while getting ready for the A to Z Challenge next month. Good luck with the challenge and if you get a chance, why not stop by my blog at http://www.donnalmartin.com? I write children's books, middle grade and young adult...

Take care,

Donna L Martin

Share this: