Wednesday, December 3, 2014


It's the first Wednesday of the month time for another IWSG post where we writers help each other deal with our insecurities. Thanks to Ninja Captain, Alex J. Cavanaugh, for providing writer's a safe and supportive format to speak openly, and without fear, about the insecurities that come with the craft of writing. Be sure to check out the IWSG Facebook page where writers can garner support more than once a month.

I can't believe this is the last IWSG post for 2014. Each year I am surprised how fast the year comes to an end. I wonder if I will ever not feel the year has gone by too quickly. For my last IWSG post of the year I am happy to say I'm feeling pretty secure as a writer. Yay, me! Of course all that could change if I fail to meet my goal of editing or writing 30 minutes a day as part of Linda 
Urban's 
#WriteDaily30 challenge. If you'd like to more details, hop over to Linda's blog,
 Crooked Perfect, and check it out. I've reached my goal for the past three days and I have my fingers crossed, and butt in chair, hoping the other 28 days will go as well. 

How's your insecurity this month? Are you ready for 2014 to end? Do you have any goals you're trying to meet before the year ends? 




4 comments:

Morgan said...

Time *is* so weird, isn't it? I'm blown away too… I'm excited for 2015… fresh start… new goals… new life. :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thirty minutes a day - you can do it!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Glad your feeling the security. Time is flying by for sure.

LD Masterson said...

Last month of 2014. No. Can't be. I've got too much stuff to finish.

Share this: