Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Jennifer Gaillard via photopin cc
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in the USA. A time where our nation stops to remember what we are thankful for and eat a lot of food! So, even if you're not in the USA, I want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and share a few things I'm thankful for. I'm thankful for family, friends, and you being a part of my blogging adventure. I'm also thankful for my sister who's hosting thanksgiving dinner so I don't have to cook!

Just in case you eat too much and need to burn some extra calories, or just feel like a laugh, check out this oldie but goodie from Gloria Gobbler. 






2 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you. Lucky you not having to cook. It's all on me at our place.

Angela Verges said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Share this: