Tuesday, September 9, 2014

photo credit: sjsharktank via photopin cc


I have this pet peeve, it's bloggers who say they are coming back in say a week or so after their vacation, but never do. They leave you wondering, Where are they? Are they okay? Did they go on vacation to the Grand Canyon and fall in? Why aren't they blogging anymore? If they've quit blogging why don't they write a goodbye post? What's going on here?  I need some closure!!!

Sadly, I can't answer that question for those abandoned blogs out there, but I can answer for me, it was summer. As a former teacher I'm used to taking the summers off and somehow I slipped back into my old habit. But I'm back now and I plan to be here for my weekly post as before. If I discover that I can't, I'll be sure to blog a goodbye post. 

How about you? What's bugging you this week? 

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Welcome back, Jenn!
You do have to wonder what happens to some people, especially if they don't respond to emails either.

Susanne Drazic said...

Hi, Jenn. Welcome back!

Share this: