Wednesday, September 17, 2014


Hi, thanks for stopping by! I'm sorry I'm not here today, but you can still touch base with me over at Nutschell Windsor’s blog, The Writing Nut. Today I am the featured author for her Wednesday Writer’s Workspace. Can you believe it? Me! A featured author! I can't tell you how excited I am. So, I'll let the Pointer Sisters do it for me. 




Thank you, Nutschell, for featuring me today. I've always enjoyed peeking into the writing space of other authors, I can't believe someone actually gets to peek into mine. Hop on over and see how my desk looks, after I've tidied it up for its 15 minutes of fame, or just to say hi!


8 comments:

The Spooky Whisk said...

Cool beaners.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I have to go see where you work.

Southpaw HR Sinclair said...

Nice! I'm heading over now.

Southpaw HR Sinclair said...

--oh and I love thrift store finds too!

NASHVILLECATS said...

Great post.......and song.

Yvonne from Nashvillecats

Scribbles From Jenn said...

The Spooky Whisk, it is cool :)
Susan, I'll see you there.
Southpaw, I hoped you enjoyed the post. Hooray! Another thrift store buddy!
Thanks, Nashvillecats, it's an oldie, but goodie.

Lynda R Young said...

Popping on over..

(A quick note I thought you might want to know. It might be blogger playing up, but when I clicked on your name in the comments section of my blog, I was taken to your blogger profile page, but that page didn't offer a link to your blog. I had to look it up).

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Thanks, for stopping by, Lynda, and noting the blog error. I'll check it out.

Share this: