Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hello, thanks for stopping by! I'm on vacation at the Grand Canyon this week. I wish you could have gone with me, but since you couldn't, why not check out my 2012 A to Z post G is for a Grand Canyon Ghazal?  It's as close as I can get to taking you with me.

If you can't make it over there, here are a few pictures I took back in 2008 of the truly GRAND Canyon:






The Grand Canyon is one of my favorite National Parks. Every picture looks like a post card. What are your vacation plans for the summer? Are there any grand canyons in your future?

2 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I want to go there someday. We're visiting Colorado Springs again this summer to see my son who lives there. Garden of the Gods and Pike's Peak are on the menu.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I've been there but it was a long time ago. Enjoy yourself!

Share this: