Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Better Late...


Hooray! It's SUMMER in our home! For the next two glorious months I really don't have to remember what day of the week it is... which is how I forgot to post my weekly IWSG post :(

IWSG is a place where we writers help each other deal with our insecurities. Thanks to Ninja Captain, Alex J. Cavanaugh, for providing writer's a safe and supportive format to speak openly, and without fear, about the insecurities that come with the craft of writing. Be sure to check out the IWSG Facebook page where writers can garner support more than once a month.

This month I'm feeling pretty good about my writing journey. I'm not sure if it has to do with the steady progress I'm making on my work, or the fact that it's summer, either way, I'm happy about it. However, if you're still counting the days until summer or you're just having a pretty insecure month, check out the links* below. They may be just the thing to help you get through this month.
Are you feeling secure or insecure this month? How do you deal with those feelings?

*This advice is to be used for information only, not as a professional diagnosis. 

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Today is the last day of school for my kids. I won't have my peace and quiet anymore, but I won't have to get up at 5:00 am either. LOL Everything's a tradeoff.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Awesome you're in a good place right now. And thanks for including those links.

T. Drecker said...

Great links. Our kids have been out for a week now, and it's heaven without that stupid alarm clock ringing at 5:40am every morning. Enjoy your summer!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Just enjoy the progress you're making.

Christine Rains said...

A little bit of chocolate and a step back from my work help me feel better when I'm feeling insecure. Have a great weekend!

cleemckenzie said...

I'll check out those links. You never know when you might need some help. Right now my insecurity is all about catching up with my blogger friends.

Nick Wilford said...

Thanks for the links. I'm feeling secure about the fact I've nearly done 1/4 of my draft and if I continue at this rate I'll finish half by the time school breaks up and we go away in three weeks. But insecure that I won't make it. Maybe should relax a little bit!

Sherry Ellis said...

That's nice of you to share those links! I'm glad you're feeling pretty secure about your writing. I am too.

Share this: