Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A to Z Challenge 2014

Yesterday was April first and while most folks were celebrating April Fool's Day, we bloggers were celebrating the first day of the A to Z Challenge! While I'm not a participant this year, I am supporting them and I hope you do, too! There are many categories for those looking for like-minded blogs, so click on this linky link, visit some blogs, and become an A to Z supporter like me!

Are you A to Z-ing this year? What's your theme? Have you found an A to Z theme that's got you hooked after only one day?

9 comments:

Brandon Ax said...

I am enjoying my first year doing this. My theme is animals/writing.

Brandon Ax: Writer's Storm

Angela Verges said...

I'm not in the challenge this year, but I don't mind being a supporter.

Rachna Chhabria said...

This is my first A-Z Challenge. Enjoying it :)

Crystal Collier said...

Aw, I guess that's okay. We need the support and love. YES, I am doing the Challenge and I'm sharing heroes who inspire my life, and I hope with inspire others. There are so many epic people out there.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

My theme is world building this year. Thanks for your support.

Jo said...

Yup, this is my third year. My second year as a minion

cleemckenzie said...

Great to have a cheering section! I'm posting about bloggers themes from 2013. It's a game to guess the mystery blogger.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Today was day two of the A to Z Challenge AND the IWSG! I've been a bit busy...

Tara Tyler R said...

how nice of you to promote a to z! must be nice to take a break from it, i considered not doing it, but the draw was too great!

have a great day!

Share this: