Monday, October 21, 2013

Writers 4 Writrs (W4WS) and National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day


Our Mission:
• Help writers bring awareness of their book(s) to tens of thousands of new people.
• Help writers reach Amazon Top 100 in at least one category (i.e., suspense, free, etc.).
• Increase sales of their book(s).
• Drive new traffic to their blog and increase their fan base.
• Create verbal and viral buzz.

Hosted by Stephen TrempChristine Rains, C. M. Brown, and M.Pax, writers who are helping other writers to succeed. You can find W4WS at Twitter hashtag: #W4WS, on Facebook, and all around the blogosphere.

Writers4Writers posts on the third Monday of every month to promote 1-3 authors. The featured writers for this month are: Alex J. Cavanaugh and Isis Rushdan. Hop over to their blogs to say hello and then give a tweet or shout out about their books on your blog, Facebook, or your social media tool of choice.

Latest!
  “CassaStorm pushes the limits…” best-selling #spaceopera by @alexjcavanaugh http://tinyurl.com/n9hrssx #W4WS #scifi



“He was her love, her life, and he had the power to tear her apart with his bare hands.” Protector of the Flame, win copyhttp://bit.ly/H665Gd #W4WS

Want to do more? Click here to join us on our monthly journey to bring attention to new writers. The next featured writer could be you!

One More Thing...                          

Today is National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day!

photo credit: texascooking via photopin cc
In October, pumpkins are literally over flowing from the shelves of every market in town. So, why not put two of your favorites together.....pumpkins and cheesecake!? Its easy to enjoy this special day. Go to a cheesecake store or bakery, and buy a pumpkin cheesecake. Or, better yet, make a homemade pumpkin cheesecake.



Have a happy National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day!!

9 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thanks for posting a Tweet for each of us! Not sure about the pumpkin part, but I'll gladly eat some cheesecake.

YVONNE LEWIS: said...

Good authors mentioned, the food sounds delicious.....don't eat too much lol.

Yvonne.

Julie Flanders said...

Ooh I totally want some pumpkin cheesecake now. Yum!
Congrats to Alex and Isis!

Scribbles From Jenn said...

You're welcome, Alex. That's what W4WS is all about and I love being a part of it.

I'll try, Yvonne, but I sometimes my sweet tooth has more to say about it than I do :)

Me, too, Julie, and a pumpkin latte, and Trader Joe's pumpkin ice-cream and...

S.P. Bowers said...

Hubby is a huge cheesecake fan. Me, not so much. Thanks for the book ideas.

Samantha May said...

I think just looking at that picture ruined my three mile run from today :D

Awesome for Alex and Isis!!

Bonnee Crawford said...

Hey, W4WS sounds cool! :) I definitely know of Alex.

Pumpkin cheesecake??? Wow... that's one I haven't heard of before. Halloween isn't widely celebrated in Australia, but I'll have to try this one day.

Scribbles From Jenn said...

You're welcome, S.P. Sadly, I rarely meet a dessert I don't like.

Samantha, I should run with you!

Bonnee, I don't do Halloween, but I do do cheesecake!

Susanne Drazic said...

I missed National Pumpkin Cheesecake day? : (

Share this: