• Help writers bring awareness of their book(s) to tens of thousands of new people.
• Help writers reach Amazon Top 100 in at least one category (i.e., suspense, free, etc.).
• Increase sales of their book(s).
• Drive new traffic to their blog and increase their fan base.
• Create verbal and viral buzz.
Hosted by Stephen Tremp, Christine Rains, C. M. Brown, and M.Pax, writers who are helping other writers to succeed. You can find W4WS at Twitter hashtag: #W4WS, on Facebook, and all around the blogosphere.
Writers4Writers posts on the third Monday of every month to promote 1-3 authors. The featured writers for this month are: Alex J. Cavanaugh and Isis Rushdan. Hop over to their blogs to say hello and then give a tweet or shout out about their books on your blog, Facebook, or your social media tool of choice.
“CassaStorm pushes the limits…” best-selling #spaceopera by @alexjcavanaugh http://tinyurl.com/n9hrssx #W4WS #scifi
“He was her love, her life, and he had the power to tear her apart with his bare hands.” Protector of the Flame, win copyhttp://bit.ly/H665Gd #W4WS
One More Thing...
Today is National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day!
|photo credit: texascooking via photopin cc|
Have a happy National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day!!