Wednesday, October 30, 2013

When I sat down to write my blog post after a full day of teaching, grading, cleaning, cooking, writing, revising, etc., etc., etc., this is what I got...

 

 ...so instead of spending more time staring at the blank space that's occupying my brain today, I thought I'd ask what's on your mind? Plans for  a great weekend? We're going to see Ender's Game which my husband has waited forever (as he says) for it to be made into a movie. Celebrating a birthday or anniversary Attending a horse show? Oh, wait, that's me. Do tell. I'd love to know what you're thinking about. Because right now I'm drawing a blank.

9 comments:

YVONNE LEWIS: said...

I hope to go clothes shopping fo my forthcoming vacation to Branson MO in three weeks time.
Have a great day.
Yvonne.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I plan on catching Ender's Game on Friday. Really stoked for Thor the following week!

Jo said...

No special plans I'm afraid although I would like to see Ender's Game and Thor.

That 'blank' picture, is it really hung somewhere? What a con.

Johanna Garth said...

Sometimes I definitely feel that way when I sit down to write my blog posts.

This weekend we're having friends over for dinner, soccer games, birthday parties, the usual hustle bustle.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I hope Ender's Game is good. I'm waiting for my daughter to go with me.

S.P. Bowers said...

Right now I'm wondering how late it has to be before I can go to bed without hubby making fun of me. Argh, who cares right? Sleep is much more important than not being mocked. Sorry my thoughts aren't more interesting. :)

Bonnee Crawford said...

I'm starting NaNoWriMo on Friday (that's only an hour away in my timezone) and going to a friend's birthday get-together. Hope you can draw some inspiration and start writing again soon :)

Susanne Drazic said...

Some housework. Starting to can bread and butter onions and chunky applesauce. Some writing. Some grocery shopping. That's about it for me.

Sherry Ellis said...

I just carved two pumpkins for Halloween. Then the Trick-or-Treating festivities will begin.

Share this: