Wednesday, October 16, 2013

photo credit: notanartist via photopin cc
Today I'm headed down to Orange County to visit my mom and my sister. We'll spend time talking, laughing, and loving on one another all over a yummy lunch. However, I didn't want to miss an opportunity to spend some time with you, so I'm leaving you with a few things to keep you busy until I check back in on Monday. I hope you're able to find something that inspires you or at least makes you smile.
Do you have any plans to visit family and love on them? I hope you do or at least I hope you find time to do something wonderful this week!


10 comments:

Melissa said...

I enjoyed the post on opening lines. Thanks for sharing.

Have fun with your family. :)

YVONNE LEWIS: said...

Have a wonderful fun time with your family. Look forward to your return.

Yvonne.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I'm just writing this weekend. Thanks for the great links and have fun with family.

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Will check these out later. Have fun and see you online when you get back.

Angela Verges said...

Thanks Jenn, good info. at some of those links! Have a great lunch with the family, and eat a chocolate cup cake. Friday is National Chocolate Cupcake Day (recipes at my blog today).

See you when you get back.

Nicole said...

Enjoy the time with your mom, and thanks for those links.

S.P. Bowers said...

Thanks for the links and have fun!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Have a great time with your mother and sister!

Susanne Drazic said...

Thanks for the links. I look forward to checking them out.

Jo said...

Have a great time.

Share this: