Wednesday, July 17, 2013


Well, sorta, kinda, back . . . I am officially home but I'm making this post short so I can see what you have all been up to while I was gone. I'll be posting all about our trip next week and sharing any blogging news I discover while hopping around. Since I've been gone so long, I'm sure I'll have a lot of good news to share. Do check in again, on July 22nd, and see what I discovered. 

Thank you all for your positive vacation wishes. We had a wonderful time, as you will see next week!

12 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Welcome back, Jenn!!

Beverly Fox said...

Welcome back!

YVONNE LEWIS: said...

Welcome back Jenn lovely to hear from you.

Yvonne.

The Happy Whisk said...

Welcome back :-)

S.P. Bowers said...

Welcome back!

Shell Flower said...

Glad you had a fun trip and can't wait to hear about it.

Jo said...

Welcome back, glad you had a good time.

michelle said...

Welcome back!
Writer In Transit

Julie Flanders said...

Good to see you back! Looking forward to reading about your good news.

Nick Wilford said...

Nice to hear you had a good holiday. Welcome back!

Margo Kelly said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to your update.

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Thanks, everyone! It's good to be home.

Share this: