Monday, May 6, 2013

The Event: On May 29th I'm joining Alex J. Cavanaugh, L. Diane Wolfe, Michael Di Gesu, and Stephen Tremp for a Blog Hop that focuses on health.  Getting healthy is an issue of concern for many bloggers. Whether it's gaining weight over the holidays, negative health issues, or just a desire to live better, we could all benefit from some helpful healthy advice.

The Objective: Share with everyone something you have done that affected your health in a positive way. You can share an awesome low cal low fat tasty recipe. Post simple tips to lose weight. Or a testimony on what has helped like joining Weight Watchers. Recommend a routine like P90X or Insanity. Or stretches one can do while sitting in their office chair working or writing.

The Linky Link is below if you'd like to join in and pass on some healthy advice to your fellow bloggers. As Oscar Wilde said: The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never of any use to oneself.


6 comments:

Stina Lindenblatt said...

I'm already signed up. I'm looking forward to it. :D

Julie Luek said...

This subject is near and dear to my heart, so I jumped on it early. Thanks for helping get the word out.

Johanna Garth said...

I like this idea so much I think I might have to do it!

S.P. Bowers said...

I'm already signed up, and my post is mostly written. Looks like it's going to be a good one.

Laura Eno said...

I wasn't going to sign up for another bloghop! Sigh. Your words inspired me to share. I'm in. ;)

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Stina, I'm looking forward to it, too.

My pleasure, Julie.

Johanna, I always say knowledge is power.

S.P., you are way ahead of the game. Good for you!

Yippee Laura! I'm sure we will both be healthier after May 29th.

Share this: