Wednesday, February 27, 2013


Have you ever had one of those days when no matter how hard you try, you just can't quite formulate the perfect topic for your blog post? Well, today is that day for me. So instead of beating my head against a brick wall, I thought I would play my on version of Jay Leno's, Man on the Street, and share some of the interesting things I came across this week:
  • Tara Tyler shared her list of  things she looks for while line editing. It's funny how many things you *find* in your WIP when you look for them. 
  • Isis Rushdan is giving away an e-copy of Alex J. Cavanaugh's first two books. So you can be well-informed in time for the September release of book three. 

There you have it. My (very brief) list of interesting posts from this week. I know there are many more posts that I read, but didn't get a chance to mention here. Not because I didn't want to, but because Costco opens soon and I have to get there before the lines get too long. If you read a post that brightened or enlightened your day please leave a comment about it. I'd love to know what touched you this week. 


10 comments:

Julie Luek said...

Oh I totally have blank days...weeks when it comes to my blog. Fortunately, I can always find some kind of quote to yak about. Great collection of things going on in blogland. Thanks.

Mark Means said...

Nothing wrong with 'free forming' a post. Very nice and some great links there :)

S.P. Bowers said...

Some of those links are new to me, thanks!

nutschell said...

Well this was a great blog post idea, jenn. Oh and look at that, I made your list. Super cool :D Thanks so much for the mention!hugs
Nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Julie, I like using quotes too, they are a lifesaver.

Mark, thanks Mark. I was at a lost and this just popped in my head.

S.P., you are welcome. Glad to share.

Nutschell, glad you like the mention. Your Wednesday posts are great!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That made for a splendid post! Thanks for mentioning my cover and Isis' giveaway.

Annalisa Crawford said...

Yes, I have those days all the time - that's when I'm grateful for not posting on regular days, because I'd definitely fail!

Great round-up of posts though :-)

Mel Kinnel said...

I seem to have blank days a lot lately. I don't have a schedule for my blog, which probably works out great with the blank idea theme. LOL! I love your idea though. May have to borrow it. See, you started something! :)

Irene said...

Ha, a round-up. Always nice to have one of those! And I guess we all have days when we don't know what to say/write/think(/eat)

E.D. said...

Yes, I have blank days all the time - unfortunately. Thank you for the nice round-up!

Share this: