Have you ever had one of those days when no matter how hard you try, you just can't quite formulate the perfect topic for your blog post? Well, today is that day for me. So instead of beating my head against a brick wall, I thought I would play my on version of Jay Leno's, Man on the Street, and share some of the interesting things I came across this week:
- Over at the Bookshelf Muse, they are talking about The Plot Whisper's new Book, The Plot Whisperer Book of Writing Prompts: Easy Exercises to Get You Writing and tricks to avoid writer's block.
- The Writing Nut has her weekly Wednesday Writer’s Workspace up with mystery author, Patricia Stoltey. I love peeking into the writing space of other writers.
- Tara Tyler shared her list of things she looks for while line editing. It's funny how many things you *find* in your WIP when you look for them.
- Alex J. Cavanugh revealed the cover of his third book CassaStorm, due out Fall of 2013. His new cover is as awesome as he is.
- Isis Rushdan is giving away an e-copy of Alex J. Cavanaugh's first two books. So you can be well-informed in time for the September release of book three.
There you have it. My (very brief) list of interesting posts from this week. I know there are many more posts that I read, but didn't get a chance to mention here. Not because I didn't want to, but because Costco opens soon and I have to get there before the lines get too long. If you read a post that brightened or enlightened your day please leave a comment about it. I'd love to know what touched you this week.