Friday, November 16, 2012



Today is the Oh, How I Miss You Blogfest, hosted by three of the GREATS in blogger land: Andrew Leon, Matthew MacNish and Alex J. Cavanaugh

The rules are pretty simple: I have to think of the the bloggers I really miss, because they aren't posting as much and the ones I would really miss if they stopped posting on a regular basis. This is my chance to say, Hey I miss you! and I love your blog posts, please don't ever stop. As Andrew says, this is our chance to show our appreciation and spotlight some hardworking bloggers. 


It goes without saying that the ENTIRE world of blogging would suffer if we lost Alex, ArleeMatthew, and a few more that I dare not mention lest my list go on and on, but you know who you are.


Since I've only actively been blogging since the A to Z Challenge in April, none of my blogging buddies have curtailed their posts. So I'll just list the ones I would miss if they stopped or slowed down. 


Drum roll please...


If Kyra Lennon @ Write Here Write Now, Elise Fallson @ Elise Fallson,  L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off the Edge,  or Sherry Ellis @ Mama Diaries  stopped blogging, my world would be a sadder place. 


             [Kyra.jpg]
                    Kyra Lennon
My Photo
Elise Fallson
             My Photo
             L.G. Keltner


Sherry Ellis

























Each of these bloggers bring something different and unique to my blogging world. Elise is a faithful visitor with sweet stories about life and kids. L.G. always has an award to brighten my day and make me feel AWESOME! Sherry's Mama Diaries always give me a good laugh and remind me of the joys of parenting, while Kyra and her prolific writing skills keep me moving forward to my goal of publication.

I appreciate each one of you ladies and I am so grateful to have the opportunity to be a part of your blogging life. Please don't ever stop blogging, you would me missed very much!

25 comments:

Kyra Lennon said...

Ooh, it was quite a shock to see my photo LOL! Thank you so much for the mention, Jenn! I would miss you too if you stopped blogging! <3

Suzanne Furness said...

These are all great bloggers, we would miss them round here :)

cleemckenzie said...

You did a great job selecting bloggers! It must have been hard. I know I had a terrible time with my post.

Morgan said...

Ohhh... I TOTALLY agree with these blogger choices! They are all wonderful. As are YOU, Jenn!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thank you so much! I see I'm in good company with those you listed.
Thanks for participating in our blogfest.

nutschell said...

i love how you have their photos there too!
Nutschell
www.thewritingnut.com

Sherry Ellis said...

Awww! That is so sweet! Thank you! I'd miss you, too!

Nancy Thompson said...

I have writer crushes on all those guys!

Scribbles From Jenn said...

@ Kyra, you are welcome. Thank you too!

@ Clee, it was very hard! Bloggers are so wonderful.

@ Morgan, awww, thanks *blushing*

@ Alex, you are welcome. I only spoke the truth.

@ Nutschell, thanks. The pictures were a last minute addition, but I think it works.

@ Sherry, thank you :D

@ Nancy, they are wonderful, aren't they? :

L.G. Keltner said...

I'm so honored that you thought of me! It's difficult to choose such a short list of people, but I must say, the blogging world would be sadder if you were to wander away. You write such wonderful stories and your posts are uplifting. Thanks for being part of the blogosphere!

Tamara said...

I LOVE everyone you mentioned. They all have awesome blogs. I'm a new follower here...since we obviously have the same taste. :)

Mark Koopmans said...

Aloha Jenn,

Thanks for the kind words and yahhy!! I know Kyra and Elise well, so you obviously have wonderful taste :)

Ella said...

Wonderful list! I have to check out these links out~
Thank you for sharing, so well said :D

Donna Shields said...

Those are some great picks!

Livia said...

Kyra and Sherry??? YES, I love their blogs too! They are incredible people!

Great choices! :)

Elise Fallson said...

Ok, so you just get over here so I can give you a big ole hug! I hope you know I'd miss you if you ever left, so don't. (:
Hugs!!

The Golden Eagle said...

I love Elise Fallson's posts. The others I see all over the blogosphere, too. :)

Christine Rains said...

Great post! I follow all the ladies and gentlemen. I hope they never stop too.

Matthew MacNish said...

Oh, Jenn. You are far too kind. Thanks so much for taking part. We all love Elise!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Jen .. great photos of your 4 bloggers ... they look great .. and Elise and Sherry often communicate, Kyra not so often and LG I've gotten to know via this blogfest ..

So pleased you mentioned Lee - he hasn't had many shout outs and so deserves them ..

Cheers Hilary

Joy Ciaffoni said...

What a fantastic blogfest!

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

Jenn, your choices are indeed wonderful. Great snapshots too.

Cherie Reich said...

Aww! We'd definitely miss all those bloggers if they stopped blogging!

Lynn Proctor said...

i know i would so miss sherry and both of her blogs i enjoy!!

The Happy Whisk said...

This is an interesting blogfest. I've gotten to see a few new blogs that I'd not heard of before.

PS: Hope your kids feel better.

Share this: