Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thank You

So, yesterday at my house was CRAZY due to the fact that I thought I really was a super woman and could get EVERYTHING done in one day. Everything being: finish the alterations for my daughters Halloween costume, bake cookies for Halloween, take the kids to their respective music lessons, shop for the ingredients to bake cookies, the usual schoolwork, errands, cooking, cleaning, pet care, etc., oh, and of course blog and write Surprise!, things fell off my plate, like my weekly blog post, and the cooking. That is why October 31st is one of the busiest pizza delivery nights right?

Hmm, maybe I should follow the advice of Alex J. Cavanaugh and schedule more of my blog posts ahead of time. 

With that said, I'm here to say THANK YOU to the fabulous Kyra Lennon, and her Mum, who chose my entry as the winner of Kyra's Letting Go Bloghop.

photo credit: Dot D via photopin cc
When I say Kyra is fabulous, those aren't just idle words. She has published her first book, Game On. Her first Novella, If I Let You Go and made her first book trailer, which is AWESOME! You can check out the trailer here. Be sure to click the like button when you are done.  Kyra is definitely a force to be reckoned with in the book world. I only hope, that when my book is ready, I can get it all done like her. How she does it, I'll never know. I'm still working on making sure I don't miss my blog posts. 

P.S. If you have a secret on how you get it all done, do share.


15 comments:

Kyra Lennon said...

Oh bless you! <3 I am not nearly as composed and organised as you might think, but thank you! And congrats again!

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Thank you. You seem very organized to me!

L.G. Keltner said...

Congratulations on winning the Letting Go Bloghop! Your entry was very moving. And you survived October 31st, so congrats on that too!

Elise Fallson said...

Congratulations on your win! I just read your entry (sorry for being slow with this) and wow, what a great entry and so sad. But is does shows how understanding and courageous you were at such a young age.

J. A. Bennett said...

Each person is different. You can only do what you can. Don't hold anyone else up as the standard. You are awesome for what you do accomplish. Congrats on the win!

Suzanne Furness said...

Congrats on your win, it is well deserved. I read your story it was so heartfelt.

Scribbles From Jenn said...

@ L.G., Thank you. Surviving the 31st of Oct. can be challenging.

@Elise, Thank you, no need to apologize. I'm glad you got a chance to read about my Coffee. I still get melancholy when I see German Shepherds

@ J.A., Thank you for the advice. I will continue to raise my bar to meet, and exceed), my on personal goals.

Annalisa Crawford said...

Congratulations on the win :-)

Julie DeGuia said...

Congrats on your winning entry - just read it and I teared up a bit... and I'm not even a dog person!

October was busy for mee too... I don't particularly like Halloween, but the kids do so I try my best!

Heather Murphy said...

Congratulations! I missed the blogfest but it looked like a good one. I will have to go back and read your entry.

Emily R. King said...

Congrats on your win! Kyra is a doll.

Marcia said...

Congrats on your win! I second the idea to schedule blog posts ahead of time. I think it's what has kept me blogging.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hey, I only schedule mine the night before, so not that much ahead of time!
Video was unique. I really liked the artwork. It fit the story well.

Munir said...

Thanks for the info about Kyra.
Yes any advise given by Alex is worth following for me.

Scribbles From Jenn said...

@ Annalisa, thank you.

@ Julie, I'm pleased it touched you. Especially as a non dog person.

@ Heather & Emily, thank you. Kyra is a doll.

@Marcia, I'm going to try and schedule more posts. I do believe it will help keep me sane.

@ Alex, I agree.

@ Munir, you are welcome and you are right; Alex is the master

Share this: