My High School thoughts about not needing grammar weren't completely wrong, I was able to graduate college and work many years with the skills I had. But, like a bad penny, the need for grammar kept showing up; making me lament my ninth grade escapades.
Did I mention that this is a FREE service where you can submit any text document for proofreading. To start using it all you need to do is, copy and paste the text to the service, give a title, add any reference if necessary, tell Paper Rater about the kind of work you are submitting (i.e if it’s a short story, lab report, an essay, etc.,) and press the “Get Report” button. The result will come up in a few seconds with suggestions and corrections like:
- Spell Checks: Highlighted in red
- Grammar problems: Highlighted in green
- Word Choices: Highlighted in blue
- Writing style – Check this from the right sidebar options Style and Vocabulary Words.
- Plagiarism Check – This tool also checks the internet for any copies of the document submitted. This is very helpful for teachers as well as content buyers to check if the documents they are getting aren’t plagiarized. This could be found in the right sidebar section named Originality / Plagiarism Detection.
For the grammatically challenged individuals like myself, Paper Rater is an answer to prayer. Now, if they could just come up with a website that revises your first draft....