Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wednesday is for Writing

You've heard of Caesar Millan the Dog Whisperer, but have you heard of Martha Alderson the Plot Whisperer? If not, you can check out her 27 YouTube videos on plot, or pick up her latest book release: The Plot Whisperers Workbook.


Martha is represented by Jill Corcoran, of the Herman Agency, who insists you watch these 27 videos before you query her. Even if you don't want to query Jill; Martha's videos will surely help you tighten up those hanging plot threads.

Here is a little whisper to wet your plotting appetite:

3 comments:

Sherry Ellis said...

That's good! I'll have to get that workbook. Thanks for sharing!

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Me too, as I'm struggling with some plot issues myself.

Ink in the Book said...

I have the Plot Whisper, but not the workbook. I've enjoyed reading the book...:)

Share this: