Friday, September 7, 2012

9-22-08-retreat-center-bell.jpg
Holy Spirit Retreat Center Courtesy of Sara Wilson Etienne
The time has come to find out of I really can cut the mustard. This weekend I'm away at a writing retreat at the Holy Spirit Retreat Center.  My goal is to write, write and write. Of course that will be in between, the wine and cheese party, critique sessions, yoga, karaoke, and the other fun activites our wonderful hosts Lee Wind and Sarah Laurenson have planned for us. I hope to come back ready to take on the world. Or at least the blank page.

It's a rough life, but somebody's got to write it. Which I will do next week, when I share with you the highs and lows of spending an entire weekend with a bunch of writers. Have a wonderful weekend!


3 comments:

Elise Fallson said...

Have a great time!! (:

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Thanks Elise. I am going to work hard at it.

Magical Mystical MiMi said...

Wow! Have fun! Sounds like a great time and I look forward to your posts. Happy weekend! :)

Share this: