Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WRiTE CLUB 2012 is here!  What is it?  It's a friendly competition for writers fashioned after the movie Fight Club. Hop over to D. L. Hammons blog, Cruising Altitude 2.0, sign up on the Linky Link for WRiTE CLUB, and then get ready to duke it out! You can find all the details here, because D.L. does a much better job of explaining everything than I ever could. You can also check out the writing from last years winner, Tiana Smith, and the runner up, here. This year Tiana is one of the judges, along with a panel of Agents, Editors, Marketers, and published authors.

Muse For Today: Are you ready to WRiTE?

10 comments:

Kyra Lennon said...

Really looking forward to this challenge!

E.D. said...

This sounds like an interesting challenge - I definitely have to check it out. Hopefully less competitive than fight club :-)

Southpaw said...

I'll check it out.

Scribbles From Jenn said...

I hope you are right E.D. I'd hate to break my typing hand :D

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Good luck Southpaw. Hope to see you in the ring.

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Me too! Even though I'm a lover not a fighter *smile*

LTM said...

WRiTE CLUB is going to be so awesome this year! DL does such a great job w/it. I was able to participate last time, but we'll see this year. Not sure if I have anything new that would work... :o) <3

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Welcome LTM. I am looking forward to WRiTE CLUB. I'm a FiRST timer.

DL Hammons said...

Thank you so much for the mention Jenn! WRiTE CLUB is all about knocking the audience out! Can't wait to get the ball rolling!! :)

Scribbles From Jenn said...

I'm looking forward to joining the WRiTE fight too!

Share this: