Friday, June 8, 2012

ABC3D~No Glasses Needed

I have always loved pop-up books, but having two younger siblings around, my pop-pop up books often didn't pop-up for very long. When I came across the video of this award winning pop-up book, I had to share. It brought back fond childhood memories. Plus, since I don't live with my siblings anymore, it can pop-up for a long time.

Marion Bataille, a European paper engineer, is the artist who created this wonderful book. In 2010 she won the Meggendorfer Prize for ABC3D.

Enjoy!

Muse For Today: Which page is your favorite? 

5 comments:

Sally said...

Wow, how brilliant is that? I love S for Sally and thought U was pretty amazing as well.

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Great choices Sally, especially the S.

Cherie Reich said...

That's so cool! I think U is my favorite, along with the C to D.

Arlee Bird said...

Very cool. Pop-up books always amaze me. The S was my favorite.


Lee
An A to Z Co-Host
Tossing It Out

Alyssa said...

I have an award for you over at my blog! :)

http://www.lifeisgood-forever21.blogspot.com/2012/06/booker-award.html

Share this: