Friday, June 22, 2012

100 Followers and Celebrations

Because Friday does double duty by marking the end of the week and the beginning of the weekend, I like to celebrate with something fun. This week it's double the fun! 

First, I have made it to the 100 follower milestone!!! Thank you to Polar Bear Periodical for being my 100th follower and thank you to Matthew MacNish at The Quintessentially Questionable Query Experiment who made me squeal with delight when he became my first follower. Thank you also to numbers 2-99, without you, there would be no 100. 

Second, this weekend is my wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary honey! Together, we've made so many of our dreams come true. Thank you for being that neglected spouse, so I can make my writing dream come true. I love you!

Of course I need to celebrate both events, so I'm celebrating my wedding anniversary this weekend and my 100th follower on Monday. Be sure to stop back on Monday and sign up for my very first blog give away. 

Until then, here's something to start your weekend with a laugh...

Words and Pictures by Grant Snider

Muse For Today: Do you see yourself in any of these? I see myself in too many of them. I hope that means my W.I.P will be really great!

10 comments:

Sally said...

Congratulations on your second wedding anniverary. Hope you've got something special planned for just the two of you. 100 followers brilliant - I'm looking forward to Monday. Have a great weekend.

Phillip Pitts said...

Congratulations to us, though I believe this is somewhat more than our second anniversary. I Love you too (to the moon and BACK). I am Happy to be spouse and member. Love Phillip

Lauren said...

Jenn! Congratulations on 100 followers! And happy anniversary. :D (And I realized that I wasn't following you, so I quickly fixed that situation!!)

I see myself in Pathological Ambition ("I must write to be loved!) which of course leads to despair (Personal demons?)

And I have one loyal pet. :D

Heather Murphy said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! Have a great weekend

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Thanks Sally. It's been a few years over two,but our second anniversary was great too!

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Thanks :-* Just a few years more than two :p

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Welcome Lauren! I think the loyal pet makes all the difference.

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Thanks Heather, we plan on making it great!

Elizabeth Twist said...

Congrats on the 100 follower mark. That is wonderful! Agreed, that comic is too accurate. I think I skipped the personal demons (at least the ones that come in pill form) but I hit just about every other one. (Plus I've got the "loyal pet" times two.)

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Thank you Elizabeth, he is very accurate. Glad we all have the loyal pet to keep us going. With two, you must get twice as much done ;p

Share this: