Friday, May 18, 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award



Thank you Nutschell from The Writing Nut for bestowing me with this award. I feel honored that someone with a blog as AWESOME as yours considers me Kreativ!

I'll share this award with a few blog friends who leave me green with envy over their ability to ALWAYS have posts that leave me saying, "Why didn't I think of that?"

Before I do, here are ten little known facts about me:

  1. I like reading the beginning & ending of a book to see if it's worth reading the middle. 
  2. I love the smell of cut wood.
  3. My mom wanted me to be a nurse, but one summer as a candy striper nipped that in the bud.
  4. I want to live to be 120 years old. 
  5. I've never been fired from a job. 
  6. Once on the way to Las Vegas I drove over 100 mph.
  7. Four of my friends have the same first name as me.
  8. I never acquired a taste for beer.
  9. I love to garden, but my garden does not reflect this.
  10. Iron Man is my favorite Avenger.
Muse For Today: What unknown fact would you care to share?

8 comments:

Heather Murphy said...

Congratulations on your award! I like your idea of reading the beginning and end of a book. I will sometimes skip to the end when I get about a third of the way in to find out who it ends. The suspense is a killer! :)

Arlee Bird said...

Congratulations of the award. If the traffic going to Vegas is going 100 that's what I do. I may have even broken it on my own now and then--it's hard not to. In fact in one of my more recent trips there I got a traffic ticket as I was coming into town on the freeway clocked at 91. The cop only wrote 80 on the ticket, but it still cost me. I watch my speed much better now.

Enjoyed your factoids about yourself.


Lee
An A to Z Co-Host
Tossing It Out

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Thank you. I rarely finish a book without peeking at the end. I can't help myself. I also peek at my Christmas gifts. I can't take the suspense!

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Nice cop. You're good luck started even before you got to Vegas. Hope it carried over to big winnings. After getting two tickets in a six-month span, I watch my speed now also.

Arlee Bird said...

No big winnings for me. I am very unlucky in Vegas. Now my wife on the other hand usually comes out ahead of the game. I am very careful with my speed since that ticket. Can't afford to be getting any more.


Lee
An A to Z Co-Host
Tossing It Out

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Sorry you didn't win in Vegas, but it sounds like you do have lady luck.
I know EXACTLY what you mean BIG $$$ fines for tickets here. I have been transformed from speed demon, to an odometer watcher.

jnana said...

Congratulations!

Aaah, I can't take seeing a book being read like that! :P

Gossip_Grl said...

Congrats on the award. Stopping by to also tell you Tag You are it in the 11 question Tag Meme.

Share this: