Thursday, May 24, 2012

I'm A Finalist!



The AMAZING Cherie Reich held her 2nd Annual Flash Fiction Blogfest this week and I made it to the finals! Not that I want to toot my own horn (Beep-Beep) but after you read the entries, you'll see why I'm tooting. The competition was STIFF, but I made it to the finals. Thank you to everyone who stopped by and commented on my post; you are the reason I'm here!

Don't leave yet, I still need your help. The winner is chosen by votes, so please hop over to Cherie's blog and vote for me, Scribbles From Jenn! You can also read the entries from the other five finalist. Then click on Scribbles From Jenn and vote for me!

Thanks so much for clicking here and voting for me!

Muse For Today: Did you participate in the Flash Fiction Blogfest? What Blog Event are you going to do next?

P.S. Thanks so much for hopping over to Cherie's Blog and voting for me!

16 comments:

L. G. Keltner said...

I'm glad your story made it to the finals. I found it so charming when I read it. All of the final stories are great, but you got my vote. Good luck!

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Thank you! Fingers crossed :D

Kyra Lennon said...

Congrats on making the final - I already voted for you ;)

Elise Fallson said...

CONGRATS! Your entry was great, glad you made it to the finals! (:

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Thank you!!!

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Thank you so much!!!

Heather Murphy said...

Yeah! Congratulations!!! :)

Phillip Pitts said...

Well done Jenn, very well done. I voted for you, not just because I'm bias and I Love you. I voted for you because, you wrote a complete story with beginning, middle, end and epilogue, developed a scene and three characters in 300 words with humor and I really liked it. In short you are amazing!

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Thank you Heather. It's an honor and a surprise.

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Awwww, thanks honey. I LOVE you too!

jnana said...

Voted! :)

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Thanks!!! :D

Gossip_Grl said...

Congrats on making it to the finals and I voted. :)

Sherry Ellis said...

Congratulations! I'll head on over and vote for you.

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Thanks Sherry!!

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Thank you so much!!

Share this: