Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I is for an I Wish Poem

F.Y.I. I am taking part in the A to Z Challenge. For the entire month of April I am blogging, in alphabetical order, about a location I’ve visited, that begins with the letter of the day. Stop by tomorrow and check out what I think about the letter J.


I Wish I had traveled to a place beginning with I
I Wish I had my own private jet to fly
I Wish I had seen the Iceland snow
I Wish I had some pictures to show
I Wish I had some souvenirs too
I Wish I had one less thing to do
I Wish I had seen the Indian Ocean
I Wish I had a magic potion.
I Wish I had a magic wand to make all my wishes come true.    

Muse For Today: Have you ever visited a vacation spot that begins with the letter I?

8 comments:

Cassam said...

I liked that verse. I have been to Ireland as I have family who live there. I want to vist Italy another I .

Susan Roebuck said...

Awww...that's a great poem. I've been to...India...Ireland...I've swum in the Indian Ocean ...I've...that's it :-)

Judy said...

I think I've driven through Indiana before :) Does that count? I'd love to see the other I places, though - - Italy, Ireland, India . . .

Diligent Writer said...

I want to go to Ireland. I have always wanted to go since seeing it on the travel channel. It looks beautiful. I hope I get to go one day...

Stacey~

Betty Alark said...

Great job, Jenn!

I like it

http://bettyalark.blogspot.com/

danneromero said...

nice!

Scribbles From Jenn said...

@Susan, The Indian Ocean! Wow, I should vacation with you :P

@Diligent Writer, I would love to see those I places too.

@Betty &danneromero, Thank you!

Teresa Cypher aka T K CypherBuss said...

Hmm, can't think of an "I" place I have vacationed...
Loved this poem. Quite witty. :-)

Share this: