Friday, March 9, 2012


While reading the fabulous blog of Jade Hart, Dream, Write, Publish, I came upon a task that looked fun. So, I followed Jade Hart's lead and tagged myself. I'm sure tagging yourself probably breaks some obscure blogger rule but it's Friday. I like to have fun on Friday's.   
After a bit of blog hopping I found the originator of this event, Jaycee DeLorenzo. Hop on over and check out her blog. But please, not before you check out my lucky 7. 
Here are the rules:
  1. Go to page 77 of your current WiP.
  2. Go to line 7. Copy down the next seven lines, sentences, or paragraphs and post them as they're written.
  3. Tag 7 authors and let them know you tagged them.  
Here is my lucky 7 meme from WiP:  Penny Nichols: Change Maker
 
I walked over to the sink, washed my face, turned on the hand dryer, and held my foot up to it. "It might not be the easiest way to get chicken poop off. But, it's better than using my hands."
One of The Ponytails giggled. Raina snapped her head around and glared at her. The Ponytail hung her head, but couldn't wipe the smile off her face.
The dyer clicked off  and I sloshed off to class. A wet foot and the last word was better than a dry foot any day.


Below are the lucky 7 I tagged. Don't feel obligated to play just because you were tagged. But, it might help you over that writers block, or maybe just keep your censor busy for a minute or two.
Rita 

2 comments:

Jaycee DeLorenzo said...

Great excerpt! Thanks for playing!

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Thanks Jaycee. It was my pleasure.

Share this: