Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A to Z is Coming Near

 I can't believe the A to Z Challenge is less than a month away. At last check there were over 900 bloggers taking part in the challenge.  Have you signed up? There's still time. Don't miss your chance to be a part of 2012 blogger history. Just click here and join the fun.

So far, I've had a lot of fun doing the easy part: visiting blogs and making friends, picking out a theme and scheduling a few posts. Right not it's all fun and games. In fact, I am actually looking forward to April, imagining my I survived the A to Z Challenge Award on the sidebar of my blog. But somewhere in the distance I hear a squeaky high-pitched voice saying, "It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt." Is that my censor? My mom?  Are they one and the same? Pashaw! I tell myself it is all fun and games. Besides how could I get hurt? It's not like challenging myself to blog every day, in ABC order, can do me any harm...right?

8 comments:

Gossip_Grl said...

I love this post. : ) I have all my letters figured out, I did get my knees and elbows skinned up a little this weekend when I was stumped on a letter and trying to figure out what to write about that letter. j/k I can't wait. : )

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Thanks Gossip Girl. I understand about the skinned knees and elbows. I just figured out my last letter yesterday.
24 days and counting...

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Do all moms use that saying, "it's all fun and game..."
I'll be visiting you during A to Z. It's so much hectic fun.

Jeremy Bates said...

A to Z challenge hurry up!

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Yes Susan, I think they do. I look forward to hearing from you during the challenge.

I agree Jeremy. Bring it on A to Z Challenge!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

No one gets hurt while the Ninja Captain is on duty!
You'll have a blast during the Challenge.

Suz said...

Looking forward to your posts. Doing anything 26 times is scary, but, I'm determined. See you then.

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Thanks for keeping us safe Alex!
Suz, I too will be determined.

Share this: