Friday, March 16, 2012

Sunshine Award - What Makes Me Smile

Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. 
Hans Christian Andersen

Blog hopping is allowing me to meet many new friends like, Susan Roebuck, who was kind enough to grant me the Sunshine Award. Check out her beautiful blog on reading, writing, and anything that catches her fancy here.

Many things make me smile, but I will follow the rules and list, in no particular order, only ten:

1. Hearing I love you, from someone I love
2. The perfect cup of coffee
3. The view from the deck of a cruise ship
4. Music that makes me want to sing and dance
6. Getting ahead of rush hour traffic
7. Sunrises and Sunsets
8. Long vacations
9. Conflict free family gatherings
10. Breakfast in bed

Muse For Today:  What ten (or more) things make you smile?

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations!
And rush hour traffic is just evil.

Sleep-Deprived said...

This is totally off-topic, but I was looking at your profile, and I think you need to add Cruise Vacations to your interests (at least the YOU that I know does.) :)

Sarah Allen said...

Love it! White chocolate and movies with Meryl Streep definitely top my list.

Sarah Allen
(my creative writing blog)

Kimberlee Turley said...

Having lived in CA for 20 years, #6 really hit home for me. There really is something magical about realizing it's going to take thirty minutes less to get home than usual.

Misha Gericke said...

I have so many things that I can't even begin to list them. Thanks for stopping by on my blog. :-)

Nikki said...

Congratulations! And come and have a look at my blog, I have something there for you :D

Amanda Heitler said...

Another award pending.

http://dramadiceanddamsons.blogspot.co.uk/

Tara Tyler said...

that is a perfect list!
the only thing i would add is long "peaceful" vacations =)

Share this: