Friday, February 24, 2012

In April, I am participating in my very first blogging challenge. You can find all the details about it here if you want to join me. The goal is to have 1,000 bloggers participating in the challenge by March 1st. Come join us, "There's room for one more honey."  In light of this upcoming A to Z Challenge, co-host, the Pearson Report, wants to play blog tag. So, here goes...

THE QUESTIONS:
Are you signed up for the A to Z Challenge? 
YES,Ja,Hai,Sim,Ndiyo, a-yo

What is your sign-up number? 

I am number 521, which is weird because last week I was 523. Could this mean two people dropped out? Have I bitten off more than I can chew? Should I be afraid? Very afraid?
Are you ready? If yes...explain yourself. 
Ready in my head or in reality? In my head, I'm always ready. In reality, well...
If you’re not ready...what’s your excuse? 
No excuses yet. I'm sure some will come up around April 15th or so. 




P.S. If you just happened to read the post before this one. Here's another grammar site I found while writing this post. I wonder if my 9th grade English teacher has any open seats I could fill for a semester or two?

7 comments:

Arlee Bird said...

I've add the link to your post to the Sunday Summary on the A to Z Blog. Thanks for playing along to help us.


Lee
A Faraway View
An A to Z Co-host blog
Twitter: @AprilA2Z
#atozchallenge

nutschell said...

The A-Z can be quite a challenge, for sure. But it's also a great way for testing your blogging skills and for getting to know other bloggers :) Good luck!

Pearson Report said...

Hi Jenn - I like your answer for the third question - I'm always ready in my head too!! On paper...(or computer) that's another story!

Thank you for playing TAG with me. I have added your name to my TAGGED BY PEARSON REPORT Blog List.

Jenny @ Pearson Report
Co-Host of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.
Twitter: @AprilA2Z

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Thank you Nutschell. You are so right! This challenge will be a test of my blogging skills. Getting to know new bloggers is making it worth the effort.

Thanks Jenny for letting my play TAG with you.

Jeremy Bates said...

Good luck to your A to Z Blogging challenge!! GO,GO,GO Jenn..

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Thanks Jeremy. I can't wait to GO,GO,GO!!

رضا رمضان said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخبر
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالقطيف
شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
كشف تسربات المياه



Share this: