Monday, January 10, 2011

Keep Your B in C

Often I've heard that to write well you must have BIC (But In Chair) syndrome. Tonight I experienced that first hand.  When I sat down to write I got NOTHING.  I was as blank as the sheets of paper in my printer.  In times like that I usually get up and go do something, because we all know that as a wife and mother there's always something to do.  But this time I didn't, I kept my BIC and guess what??? It came!  I can't say whether it's all good or not, that will be for another day, but at least there's something on the page for me to edit tomorrow.  As one writer said, 'You can't edit a blank page'.  Thanks to my diligent BIC, I won't have to.

4 comments:

Rita said...

This sounds promising! Hm. Today I got up for some reason. Can't remember why. Going back now!!

Rita said...

(Thanks!!! :D )

J-Scribbles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J-Scribbles said...

Thanks for the comment, I'm trying. Sadly my blogging takes a back seat to writing, so it's not as consistent as I'd like. But, tomorrow is another day and I remain hopeful...

Share this: