Monday, November 1, 2010

Take Two!

After careful consideration, OK, maybe not careful, because if I'd done it carefully I would have looked at all the things on my plate and passed, I've decided to blog again. Call me crazy, but I think it might help me and Penny, the main character in my work in progress middle grade novel, (I think work in progress sounds so much better than unfinished), get things on the road. Penny loves to talk, which she can only do if I'm typing, actually that's not true she talks all the time. I can only get down what she says when I'm typing. Hopefully blogging will give her more opportunities to talk to me when I'm actually in a place to listen, not while I'm stuck on the 405 freeway.

My first attempts at blogging were hindered by obligatory dates, topics, etc. This time around I'm just going to blog when the urge hits me about the things that hit me. Like the interview with ROBIN MELLOM & SARAH BILLINGTON.

Hearing about the success of others makes me happy all over knowing that someday my prince... er, book will come. In the meantime, I'll just relish in the success of others and take notes on how it happened for them.

If you get a chance check out the interview. It's a quick read and it may make you happy all over too. http://sarahbillington.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Share this: