Saturday, March 22, 2008

Wish Me Luck

I once heard 2007 Newbery Award winner Susan Patron say she wrote The_Higher_Power_of_Lucky over the course of nine years during her vacations. I don't want to take nine years to finish my story, but I do hope that I can use my vacation time as effectively as Susan did and also finish my book. So, I will be on vacation for the next nine days working diligently to tap into my Higher Power, in an effort to complete the first draft of my first book.

I've learned that the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.--Andy Rooney

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you and your family enjoy your vacation!! I can't wait till you get back to see if you met any of my relatives or experienced any miracles!!

julie d

Anonymous said...

No luck needed.
Just sweat!!!!!
Good spewing!!!

topangamaria

Share this: