Friday, February 8, 2008

Think, Think, Think

Lately, my words seem to escape me. I often think of great things to post in my blog in those dreamy moments right after I wake. However, by the time I have completed my morning routine and made it to the computer, the words have escaped me. That may explain why writers often look so disheveled, because by the time you are all put together, your thoughts have disappeared. Maybe I should start sleeping with my laptop so I can capture those thoughts as they come. Hmmm, I guess a pen & pencil on my nightstand will work just as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find that still half asleep time is prime writing time so I do keep pen and paper right by my pillow

topangamaria

Jenn's Scribbles said...

So it's true! Great minds do think alike.

Share this: