Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Resolutions...Of Course

It is the first day of January 2008, so of course I am going to make the required resolutions.
Below are my top five of which at least two I know I will do.

  1. Write more, which includes this blog.
  2. Exercise more, well maybe...
  3. Eat less sweets, except at parties, special events or family gatherings.
  4. Figure out where the comma goes in a sentence.
  5. Spend more time with family and friends :)

What's your resolution for the New Year?


Take chances. You will succeed if you are fearless of failure." --- Natalie Goldberg

2 comments:

JBean said...

Hmmm....does this mean that once it is posted I have to follow it? Okay here goes - MY RESOLUTIONS FOR 2008!...to enter my 40's (well, late 30's) in better overall good health... to keep my office clean and organized...inorder to do that...to avoid lagging too far behind in my filing... to try and be better at compiling photos of the family, creating memory books or as my daughter so sweetly calls them "Family Party Books" and sharing them with friends and loved ones...and last but certainly not least...to live a life filled with love and laughter, kindness and integrity.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, JENN!! WISHING YOU A YEAR FILLED WITH LOVE AND LAUGHTER - MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!

Jenn's Scribbles said...

I will leave the follow through to you. However, I like the idea of living a life filled with love, laughter, kindness and integrity. I will have to give it a try, just not all four at once.

Share this: