Saturday, December 8, 2007

You Can't Edit A Blank Page

I have often heard it said 'You can't edit a blank page' however, before all the holiday madness, this statement held little meaning for me. I always managed to find some time to write, even if it was only a paragraph or two. Now with this event and that event, I am finding it hard to check my emails let alone write and blog! Unfortunately the statement 'You can't edit a blank page' has become too personal. I haven't been able to edit anything, because I have too many blank pages. So, without further ado, I am going to fill up those blank pages and I encourage you to do the same. Even if it means stealing away from your next event and writing a paragraph or two while you are in the John.

Every word written is a victory against death. -Michel Butor

No comments:

Share this: