Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Set Your Pages Free

After spending the last two weeks running around like a crazy woman planning parties, attending parties, cleaning up after parties, shopping, shopping and more shopping. I have finally reached the last lap in my race to Christmas. Of course I still have two more parties ahead of me, both at our home, but with the exception of one or two relatives my shopping is DONE!

With the majority of the shopping and partying done, my loving husband, who is definitely my biggest fan, did the household chores so I could write. Write I did! In fact I wrote an entire chapter in one hour and it was good! This brought me to the conclusion that our stories are trapped inside, waiting for us to 'set them free'. So leave the laundry, dishes and dust bunnies, and go and set your pages free!



Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else. Gloria Steinem

2 comments:

Rita said...

What a lovely post.

I'm off!! :D

Jenn's Scribbles said...

Hopefully, you are off to set your pages free!

Share this: