Monday, October 15, 2007

Ahhhh!

I can describe this weekend in two words... AWE-SOME! OK, I know it's only one word, but for me it was so great that I had to stretch the one word into two. Why was it so great you ask? Let me count the ways...
1. The event was held on ten beautiful acres tucked away in the hills of Encino.
2. I was surrounded by writers and illustrators.
3. All my meals were prepared for me and I did not have to do any dishes (I know that has nothing to do with my craft, but it did free up a lot of my time.)
4. I spent the entire weekend focusing on writing, writing and more writing!

Well that is a synopsis of the event, (which Jennifer Jaeger from ABLA says she never reads), but for more, just check out the pictures on this blog.

If I fall asleep with a pen in my hand, don't remove it - I might be writing in my dreams. ~Danzae Pace

No comments:

Share this: